It's a ground breaking initiative that has
the potential to benefit the whole
music and media industries.
- Harry Gregson-Williams 18 wins, 17 nominations including 1 for a Golden Globe
(Shrek, The Chronicles of Narnia, Chicken Run)
"I am proud to be part of such a distinguished collection.
- George S. Clinton 9 wins. 5 nominations including 1 for a Primetime Emmy Award (Austin Powers, Mortal Kombat, The Santa Clause)
"I am so thrilled that HEC is giving singers and songwriters the chance to release music that has never been heard before. Ive sung so many songs that I cant even count them... But now there is a way that they will finally be heard!
- Doris Day 31 wins. 15 nominations including 1 for an Academy Award (Calamity Jane, Pillow Talk, Move Over Darling)
"This initiative is inspired and great for all the
composers involved. A dedicated platform
for people to access music they might
otherwise never have been aware of.
- George Fenton 11 wins, 27 nominations including 5 for an Academy Award (Hitch, Gandhi, Groundhog Day)
"I am thrilled to come on board with Hollywood Elite
Composers. Hollywood Elite's creation of a boutique art
gallery of music is so important for the industry.
- Rachel Portman 16 nominations and 7 wins including 1 for an Academy Award
(Chocolat, The Cider House Rules, Emma)
"Im delighted to be part of this prestigious group.
This is an original yet straightforward initiative
enabling our music to have new life.
- Anne Dudley 10 wins including 1 for a Grammy and Academy Award (American History X, The Full Monty, Tristan and Isolde)
"I am excited to be part of an organization that honors
the rights of the artist, giving them control over
their own work, while providing the industry with
cutting edge access to the music of such a fine
group of composers.
- Brad Fiedel 2 wins for an ASCAP Award, 1 Nomination for a Saturn Award (The Terminator, Terminator 2, True Lies)
This is a groundbreaking and exciting idea.
It is an honor to be part of such a
- John Murphy BMI Award Winner (28 Days Later, Kick-Ass, Snatch)
I am so happy to join with so many of my wonderful
colleagues in offering some of our works through
the Hollywood Elite licensing portal. The benefit
of a searchable database, and wide range of
selection of music of integrity and quality
is a concept whos time has come!
- Jeff Beal 11 nominations, 6 wins including 3 for a Primetime Emmy Award (House of Cards, Pollock, Appoloosa)
"There is no doubt that the business of our music has
changed, and this model is really about forward thinking
and embracing the future. It's truly a brilliant idea and
an elite community, one that I am honored to participate
among so many of my distinguished friends.
- Trevor Morris 6 nominations, 9 wins including 2 for a Primetime Emmy Award (The Tudors, The Hills Have Eyes, Dracula)
"I am so happy to be a part of our community
and this group of very fine composers. It's a
ground breaking business model that will keep
wonderful scores a part of every kind of media.
- Laura Karpman 6 wins, 8 nominations including 2 for a Primetime Emmy Award (Black Nativity, Everquest, Taken)
"It's a joy to be a part of such a prestigious
group of composers sharing music
in a new and expansive way.
- Lisbeth Scott Oscar and Emmy Award Winner (Iron Man 2, Passion Of The Christ, True Blood)
"HEC is a superb service that benefits composers,
music supervisions, filmmakers and many others.
To be a part of it from its inception is a true honor."
- David Buckley Winner of 5 BMI Awards, Honored by BAFTA (The Good Wife, The Forbidden Kingdom, The Town)
"Honored to be part of such an amazing group of composers!
HEC gives us the long-desired opportunity to make our
music available to a much wider audience.
- Blake Neely 4 wins, 3 nominations for a Primetime Emmy Award (The Mentalist, The Last Samurai, Brothers and Sisters)
"I am excited to be part of an amazing talented group
of composers. HEC is a great idea that finally offers a
great business model we can all get excited about.
- Danny Lux 3 wins, 2 nominations for a Primetime Emmy Award Grey's Anatomy, Boston Legal, Ally McBeal)
"I am thrilled to be a part of this group of distinguished
composers. This exciting venture will further our collective
creativity while making our unique music readily available
to an even wider audience!
- David Schwartz 5 wins, 4 nominations including 1 for a Grammy Award (Arrested Development, Deadwood, Northern Exposure)
I'm thrilled to be part of this groundbreaking initiative,
which has a great deal to offer today's film composers.
It's time for something like this and Hollywood Elite has the
team to pull it off.
- Peter Golub 4 wins including 2 D.I.C.E. Awards and 1 UCMF Award (Frozen River, Wordplay, The Laramie Project)
What I appreciate about this collection is that for the first
time it treats composers as true partners and collaborators
This has great value to the end user as it has incentivized
us to put our very best music into the catalog.
- Garry Schyman BAFTA and 2-Time DICE Award Winner (Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite, Dante's Inferno)
"This is such a smart and useful service where producers,
editors, and the like will find some incredible music.
As film composers we often write a lot more music than
just what's heard in our projects. Now there is a way
for people to access & license some of our best works.
- Mateo Messina BAFTA and Grammy Award Winner (Juno, Butter, The Angriest Man in Brooklyn)
"Wonderful to be associated with the
Hollywood Elite Composers. The HEC Team
has created an awesome platform for finding
new life for our music."
- John McCarthy Gemini Award Winner (Stone Angel, My Own Worst Enemy, Love and Human Remains)
Connecting the finest composers directly to anyone wishing to license the highest quality of music.